• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$1800 phone bill

I actually asked about this before I travelled anywhere and they said the WiFi calling was only available in Canada. ex. you can be in Montreal and use the WiFi calling but no where else in the world.

You can possibly plead ignorance and say that the rep didn't explain this to you when you were signing up. i think the best thing you can do is probably get it reduced to something like $300 though.

cheers.

Upvote 0
Go on Twitter and ask one of the Rogers Helps team for assistance figuring this out. Their job is as a liason between customers and Big-R when Customer Service reps just can't do anything for you (or give you the run-around).

RogersMary is the best, but they should all be able to help.

Just be prepared though, if you weren't covered by wifi calling there, and if it's explained in the contract, they likely won't wave it, even if you explain you didn't know. You might, however, be able to get them to reduce it a bit if you beg and plead enough.

RogersHelps (RogersHelps) on Twitter

Mary @ Rogers (RogersMary) on Twitter

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones