• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S: Welcome All Newbies! It's the First Annual Newbie Appreciation Week!!

When is Developers week? ;)

Hi SUroot! First time meeting you on AF!!! hey there!

Wow with over 17,000 posts you certainly do deserve a week of appreciation!! What do you guys say! Looks like February is simply too short to acknowledge all the great guys that makes this place such a unique home for many!!!!

Upvote 0
How about non-members/future members?

how about iphone users... they need all they can get.. :p

Heh-heh! Wink wink

monkey1.gif

Reactions: NickanM and Frisco
Upvote 0
Hm.

Is it ok to bump older threads from archive and such?
or should i start a new one? :thinking:

If you find a thread that pertains to your issue but has not been resolved, there's no harm in bumping an old thread. If you think your issue has not been brought up, then you can simply make a new thread. Either way works. If there are a couple of threads with like issues, you'll most likely see your thread merged with those threads by the Moderators and Guides.

Reactions: NickanM
Upvote 0
If you find a thread that pertains to your issue but has not been resolved, there's no harm in bumping an old thread. If you think your issue has not been brought up, then you can simply make a new thread. Either way works. If there are a couple of threads with like issues, you'll most likely see your thread merged with those threads by the Moderators and Guides.
Thanks,

i'm trying to avoid more job for mods...

Upvote 0
I found this forum by being directed here from google, researching the android system (out of curiosity), then joined after buying my first android phone, a first gen (they're all first gen) ZTE Avail. I later discovered the thread about this phone and since rooted, flashed CWM recovery, flashed CWM one.one and one.two and modified a script written by anthony062991 ( i think that's the username...), overclocking the cpu to 1.1ghz (stock is .6ghz and anthony's script is set at 1ghz)

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones