• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS] Star-ScROM for Transform Ultra

I tried again today...and got this
240yf0o.jpg

Upvote 0
SSDconvert if foxfi is not working it really depends on what your tethering and how great your signal is to the access point. PS3 and xbox work time to time The wii is more trouble then its worth but i could talk you through if you like. Labtops and desktop really shouldnt have too much trouble if you are try wireless tether, barnacle, easy tether, cwm tether, or just search tether in the market can be hit and miss on the device you're trying to connect to.

Upvote 0
Hey just wondering because I've been looking at different roms. Currently running shevron but just want to see what else is out there.

Is this one still being worked on?

mine is working fine. This is like the 3rd or 4th rom I have installed so not sure if something carried over or I wiped everything real good.

Upvote 0
mine is working fine. This is like the 3rd or 4th rom I have installed so not sure if something carried over or I wiped everything real good.

No I was actually wondering if there were still devs working on this one. Also just wondering how much people liked this rom. Little scared to do it because there's no cwm to backup with or reflash back to another rom.

Upvote 0
this is basically just a stock rom :/ i wish it had different colors or stuff like the prime rom does but i have to have this rom bc the others dont let you send picures.

Starscrom is basically stock but there are themes you can use with it like this one http://androidforums.com/transform-...70916-mrree-theme-v-1-0-updated-1-6-12-a.html

Or for GB 2.3.6 stock rooted there is this
http://androidforums.com/transform-...e-drew-green-theme-stock-near-stock-roms.html

This may have been something that went wrong in your install of a rom. Happens from time to time and doesn't mean you did it wrong. I have Ultrarom installed on both my phone and my daughters phone and we send pictures back and forth constantly. Game we play.

Also if you did have some issue sending pics normally by going to your gallery and hitting share, All of the rooted file explores have share menus and can send from in them by several different methods.

If you do decide to try a rom and are having trouble you can count on finding help here. Very good crew here who will go to great lengths to help.

And welcome to the Transform Ultra Root Community.

Upvote 0
Starsettings in this rom is ID's own creation. For changing your radio profile its great but no one has got the native tether to work to the best of my knowledge.

Yeah pdanet blocks a lot of sites. install a VPN on the pc/laptop.
Anchorfree Hotspot sheild is about the best. They make an Android app but for what you need it has to be on the tethered machine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones