• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Actually fixed the reboot problem for real

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a true story. This isn't really a way you will proabably do it. But I hard reset my phone about 6 times. I haven't had a reboot in over a month. Everytime that sucker reboot I would hard reset it. Now it won't reboot finally. No clue why this worked, but it cured her. Hell I don't even want Gingerbread, it could have problems. My phone works great now. The only complaint is light seepage at the bottom, but hell it isn't hurting anything.

SO you fixed this reboot issue for over a month huh? You havent even had your phone for a month. Your first post was june 20th. You said you tried to return it so it was well with in your 14 days. Then you said you had overheat issues and so on. Now in this post you said you fixed it for over a month and say
My phone works great now
So when did you have the overheat problem? if its been working great for a month then you never had the overheat problem.

You are nothing but a troll and I feel its time that the mods ban you from this sight. You bring nothing good to the forums and need to be purged.

Your first post

http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/358632-coming-iphone-thunderbolt-oh-boy.html

Upvote 0
SO you fixed this reboot issue for over a month huh? You havent even had your phone for a month. Your first post was june 20th. You said you tried to return it so it was well with in your 14 days. Then you said you had overheat issues and so on. Now in this post you said you fixed it for over a month and say So when did you have the overheat problem? if its been working great for a month then you never had the overheat problem.

You are nothing but a troll and I feel its time that the mods ban you from this sight. You bring nothing good to the forums and need to be purged.

Your first post

http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/358632-coming-iphone-thunderbolt-oh-boy.html

I got my Tbolt a couple months ago. You are correct about my first post on june 20th. I didn't know I was suppose to sign up for this site the first day I got the phone ? hmmmm I had the phone way before I signed up on here bud. But thanks for keep track of my every move :)

And to the other post....The first couple times I took the battery out after hard reset then I put battery back in and hard reset the phone again. I been resetting the phone so much because the phone was running kinda laggy so I reset it. It happend to fix the reboot issue too.

Upvote 0
I got my Tbolt a couple months ago. You are correct about my first post on june 20th. I didn't know I was suppose to sign up for this site the first day I got the phone ? hmmmm I had the phone way before I signed up on here bud. But thanks for keep track of my every move :)
http://androidforums.com/2846171-post4.html.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinien
The time you took posting in this forum could have been spent returning your TB and getting an iPhone 4. :rolleyes:

Got phone at a verizon retailer store, mistake. Went in already " sorry sir we don't have any iphones in stock" I love that little game. They treat that phone like only the select chosen people can have it.
Your post as you can only return in 14 days. so if you had it a few months then you couldnt have return it when you posted this.

Plus you was having the overheat issues on what june 25. So if your phone was working great for over a month. Then how did you have the overheat issue?

Upvote 0
http://androidforums.com/2846171-post4.html.

Your post as you can only return in 14 days. so if you had it a few months then you couldnt have return it when you posted this.

Plus you was having the overheat issues on what june 25. So if your phone was working great for over a month. Then how did you have the overheat issue?

Now back to the Rebooting fix. Yeah it works just keep rebooting the phone.

Upvote 0
Now back to the Rebooting fix. Yeah it works just keep rebooting the phone.
I will say now this does not work. THis guy dont know what he is talking about. As I have done hard reboots till the cows gone home. Only 2 ways to fix a reboot issue is to root and put a rom on the phone or to the the MR2 leaked fix. Ok 3 dont install that OTA that screws your phone.

You dont like it when someone catches you in a lie. Plus if you even went back to the store and they had no iphone 4's left. They would of still ordered you one and picked it up at a later date even after the 14 day trial.

Upvote 0

Your first post

Sorry Dark, but this is not his first post in the Thunderbolt section. He is the troll artist formally known as Jrife who first posted in the TB section on May 10th.

http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/332624-thunderbolt-slowing-down-os-lagging-badly.html

Since Jrife was put on "No-Posting Probation" for trolling posts, he made a new login.

So this quote....

I didn't know I was suppose to sign up for this site the first day I got the phone ? hmmmm I had the phone way before I signed up on here bud.

Is busted by this quote....

Today my htc thunderbolt coming. I been using a samsung fascinate for quite some time. I'm so use to swype keyboard and I don't think the thunderbolt is equipped with this keyboard. Any possible way to get swype?

So Dark, I have to agree with you that Mods should ban him from this sight, preferably via ISP since he will just make another log-in.

Mods: I will understand if you hammer me as well for getting involved.

Upvote 0
Sorry Dark, but this is not his first post in the Thunderbolt section. He is the troll artist formally known as Jrife who first posted in the TB section on May 10th.

http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/332624-thunderbolt-slowing-down-os-lagging-badly.html

Since Jrife was put on "No-Posting Probation" for trolling posts, he made a new login.

So this quote....

So Dark, I have to agree with you that Mods should ban him from this sight, preferably via ISP since he will just make another log-in.

I think you added more info to help the mods deiced weather or not to get rid of him. I have to think other people on this section tire of his flip flop antics he does on this board.

Reactions: frodub
Upvote 0
I will say now this does not work. THis guy dont know what he is talking about. As I have done hard reboots till the cows gone home. Only 2 ways to fix a reboot issue is to root and put a rom on the phone or to the the MR2 leaked fix. Ok 3 dont install that OTA that screws your phone.

You dont like it when someone catches you in a lie. Plus if you even went back to the store and they had no iphone 4's left. They would of still ordered you one and picked it up at a later date even after the 14 day trial.

Actually tired of explaining myself to you.. I wasn't happy with the phone I had before the Tbolt I bitch and bitched and finally verizon said they would renew my contract and give me the hook up price on the phone or new customer price or end of contract price. They asked which phone I wanted and I told them the iPhone. They said they won't do the iPhone, but any other phone is fine. So they gave me a break, but for some reason didn't want to do the iPhone, they told me some crap that the iPhone I wouldn't be able to get with early upgrade. So the next logical choice is the Tbolt so I got the Tbolt.

As far as the Hard Reset not working I take it you have done exactly the same thing I did? You have hard reset your phone several times? I didn't hard reset my phone over and over in a row I did it over a period of a couple weeks. I said it wasn't really a regular kind solution to fix, but it did fix my phone. My phone doesn't reboot anymore and it use to. So the hard reset and pulling the battery a few times along the way did something, fixed the phone. I suggested others to try it and it might very well fix the problem they are having with reboots.

Upvote 0

So this quote....

Or just change his IP :(

This thread was made to explain how hard reset fixed my phone. Jrife, Ban him, He said she said, his story isn't adding up, You researched this and researched that. You did this and you did that. And from this date to this date you couldn't of because of. Who cares. Hopefully someone gets the rebooting problem solved doing what I did.

Upvote 0

Threadjacking is just as annoying. Seriously. Go fight in pm all you want but for God sake, quit polluting the forums with this crap

Upvote 0
This is a true story. This isn't really a way you will proabably do it. But I hard reset my phone about 6 times. I haven't had a reboot in over a month. Everytime that sucker reboot I would hard reset it. Now it won't reboot finally.

Nothing more than a coincidence. I was suffering from almost daily reboots and haven't had one in a few weeks. Some people are having no reboots and others daily. It has nothing to do with anything an owner does or doesn't do.

Upvote 0
Actually tired of explaining myself to you.. I wasn't happy with the phone I had before the Tbolt I bitch and bitched and finally verizon said they would renew my contract and give me the hook up price on the phone or new customer price or end of contract price. They asked which phone I wanted and I told them the iPhone. They said they won't do the iPhone, but any other phone is fine. So they gave me a break, but for some reason didn't want to do the iPhone, they told me some crap that the iPhone I wouldn't be able to get with early upgrade. So the next logical choice is the Tbolt so I got the Tbolt.
Whoa there I thought your first phone on verizon was the thunderbolt?

http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/358632-coming-iphone-thunderbolt-oh-boy.html#post2846085
I rocked out my iphone 3gs on Att for a hot minute until I could no longer get unlimited data, no grandfather in. I switched over to verizon and was talked into a thunderbolt by a verizon rep in store, he seemed like a crafty little man. I asked about the iphone 4 he said the thunderbolt owns the iphone 4. He said the next iphone will be lucky to be up with the thunderbolt. So the next iphone going to have uneven screen? With light coming through the sides? the thunderbolt creeks and cracks while holding it? The screen seems like it wants to come unglued.

Thunderbolt seems like a good phone, just iphone is built better and light seepage isn't an acceptable trait. Htc stands for heck those customers. Lets get their money who cares about quality and craftsmanship. No sir not at htc, we will sell em a real piece and your stuck with it. The verizon rep I should go in and hit right in the mouth.

THen you said you couldnt get an iPhone because they wasnt in stock?

Got phone at a verizon retailer store, mistake. Went in already " sorry sir we don't have any iphones in stock" I love that little game. They treat that phone like only the select chosen people can have it.

So you are telling nothing but lies.

Reactions: Yeahha
Upvote 0
Threadjacking is just as annoying. Seriously. Go fight in pm all you want but for God sake, quit polluting the forums with this crap
So you want a person on here that lies and lies and then does nothing but be a troll? HE has done nothing but complain about the bolt over and over. I doubt he even has a Bolt to begin with.

The facts speaks for themselves on his character. He is not needed on these forums.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones