• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So let me expand more on my vacation,
Car Ride left Urbana around Six in the morning On a Saturday, after a few things that were slightly in the air.
I was mostly with my sister, and mother in the car for the first leg in the trip, we flew through Indiana, Ohio was a different matter, methinks we did stay the night in Springfield Ohio on the first day,
We, mostly they where my sis and mother were having to talk throughout on what was going on, life in general, I mostly just chilled out and wrote a few of my storylines down, kept myself silent mostly, but talked over like stopping somewhere for munchies or bathroom,
So after heading from Ohio to Pen, that took us a bit longer, I did photograph way too much, and next trip out of there, thinking of getting the 100GB cloud of google, that way I will be alright, instead of redownloading everything, I think I had around 700GB of photos alone, and I get so paranoid on what it jumped throughout different hoops and I did upload a few on here.

So after heading through just a wee little bit inwards of Pa, talked it over with my Aunt, who has lung cancer, that is devouring her - I remember lightly of my Father, that was established that matter, and she is going throughout Chemo right now, and seeing how her white blood cell count is riven upwards et all.
(Side note after talking with my wife about her, she clamped my right hand, and just gave me a massive hug, that was five weeks ago or was it six?)
So yeah we had a great time heading to Plymouth for the cottage, and eating some chowda out of the bread bowl, I did it once, and the spoon gave me a few cold sores, whom did not wash the dishes was not doing them so well.

first day at the cottage, with the three of us, we had to clean up the deck, did the windows, bed sheets, strip them off, got newer ones on. - Killed it within a few hours, general does it take us to a few days in between, so we swept and just did the first load into the first day, unpacked everything et all.

The second day we washed more of the cobwebs on the fan blades, also the windows, got out for a few times at the local beach snackbar, we ate there with our family together, and chilled without much pulling out punches either, so ontop of that, we walked on the beach.

So yeah I got caught up with my other Aunts who was there like a few times, we went to see everyone who we wanted to see too.

So yeah that is in a nutshell on what I was doing in the past.

I was here.

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_161305601_BURST006.jpg
    IMG_20210612_161305601_BURST006.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I should also mention about the biplane, my mother got in but caused my Aunt's claustrophobic to kick in, so that was a no-go with her too.So it was kind of odd feeling that type of hunger that lasted until much sooner, of where we all had a pretty late lunch at a diner that was once, a sorrowness of my sister's friends Grandmother who did pass on. I am not too close with her friend either, just dabbed me on and off pretty much. That sounds nice online instead of the truth about that one day... Back on subject it was a more so adventure seeing my Aunt take off and really get to knowing how much she wanted to do that too. I can never trust my ex-friend ever, maybe once or twice, but just something off about her though.

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0
Bump:

So my mother wants to head out east pretty soon after she does return, and I kind of want some time away from that place, intentionally by automatically accident it does crawl out of the feed and making my own soul, just crashes instead of survive though, to be honest, I want one with my girl though and just a perfect pitch away from it, she has been waiting like forever and ever, still I keep telling her family. "Hey to be perfectly honest, I just do want her to be happy, without having a few step daughters I never ever met up with anyone." Still they are in good hands with my sister-in-laws (Soon to be) and I cannot inbox her, why because I am just straight up afraid of everything. Even though I did give her brother in my contact information five times, I can see the pattern just flawed and as it just leaked out the open arena of battling right through the head like, and still not being to understand the troubles it can walk through the tiny pin holes of the net though, I love her siblings though but never met her kids.
I am stepping away before anything.

So back with my mother, well I want to see my cousin's kids again, had so much fun the last time with digging through beeds that connect in water, and smiling with his wife too, just in the air of things just a path of brighten ideas over, still this will probably be alright for the time being..

(why is there always three Earth's I have to walk on?)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones