• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Airport City - Friend Code & Trades thread

Hi all, I'm new here and have been stuck for a LONG time trying to upgrade my Repair Base. Before that I didn't know that specific items were required BEFORE u're allowed to upgrade. Long story short, I've gone through crazy number of broken planes but still stuck.

Name: owe5td
Friend Code: owe5td
Level: 19
All I really really really need is 1x INSULATION. Would really appreciate it if someone can send me their spare. THANK YOU!
Update: Don't need the INSULATION anymore, BIG THANK YOU to marcel for the gift!!

FYI to all those stuck at a Level 2 Repair Base, BEFORE you upgrade to Level 3, make sure you have 2x Power Source, 2x Drill Machine, and 2x Insulation before you do so.

hi mate im in the sam situation as you. could you send them over to me and ill give you what you need as well

Upvote 0
I've got an idea to make it easier to give the items needed. If you need an item, list it after ur profile name. You might need to change ur name for something shorter. For example my profile name was Jeip40, i need stamps so I changed my profile name to Jep4-need stamps. Lets give it a try to see if it works....

ahhh i was just about to say that!

Reactions: Jeip40
Upvote 0
When you gift someone, it does NOT take it away from you. I was able to send out Laser Cutters to everyone on my list and I don't have any, so if you could help get my repair base going, I'd certainly be willing to do the same back for you when you get stuck. Thanks.
Great observation and a good point for everyone to take note! Did not notice that. Thanks!

Reactions: Glad2BMe
Upvote 0
Thanks to all who have sent me something, ive tried my best to return the favour, even if i dont have what you need i send something anyways cause im sure you will need it in the future.

thankyou very much to all participating.

In-game name: Hoekone
Friend code: l0av3l
Level: 14
Items needed:
1x flight helmet (to complete my flight school for some new flights)

ps ive noticed they merged the thread with this one, if anyone wants to create a neater thread i have a forum that we could use to make things maybe a bit neater, pm if anyones interested.

I've got an idea to make it easier to give the items needed. If you need an item, list it after ur profile name. You might need to change ur name for something shorter. For example my profile name was Jeip40, i need stamps so I changed my profile name to Jep4-need stamps. Lets give it a try to see if it works....

This is a decent idea

Upvote 0
Hi All
I sent a load of things to people yesterday, hopefully you all got them. Have just sent a flight helmet to you Hoekone and also a smoke detector to Barryvb. Hope you get them okay.

My updated list is:
Friend code: 3wdge4
Username: KingTippytoes
Level: 18
Items needed: 1 x calculator, 2 x whiteboard, 2 x power source, 1 x insulation, 1 x textbook, 2 x wide angle binoculars and 1 x weather display.
Thanks to anyone who can help today!!!

Upvote 0
No i didnt change my nickname, have you added me as a friend?
And did you get your sparewire?

Hey Tim,

I added your friendcode but still you're not visible in my list of neighbours. Maybe you have to accept me again. :thinking:
Anyway, thanks for the spare wire.
I keep you updated about your status in my friendlist.

@Barry:
Thanks for the gift. I just send you an archive box in return

@Kos7:
Is there an item you want to receive today?

@Kingtippytoes:

You just received a whiteboard ;)

My in-game name: Dusss
My friend code: 5bp4gl
Level: 35
Stars: 59
Wish list:
spare wire (flight to Sydney)
fuel additives (flight to London)
flight catering (several flights)

Upvote 0
That's brilliant adry! Thanks so much for the promo code! Out of interest where do these weekend promo codes come from and how did you find it out? Also I added you to my neighbours.

kittesmylz I replied to your post in the other thread, perhaps we can get a few people together around the same levels and set up some sort of wishlist thing or something :)

Hi Kos, added you yesterday. Sent you something but not sure what.

With regards to the wishlists i noticed that when i received a gift yesterday I could take it and send it back (as long as i havent sent all my gifts for that day). This seems to make far more sense to me that if you want/need an item send it to a neighbour and they can send it back. May sound a bit selfish but its a 2 second task and far easier than posting what you need, someone adding you and searching out the gift to send it and not be able to say what they need.

How does this sound?

Still after cash counter x 2, stamp and server rack anyone who can but sent all my gifts for today.

Al

Reactions: WarlockD
Upvote 0
Hey marcel, I have received the Insulation gift from you. Big thank you! Will try to send you the items that you need once the neighbor list refreshes itself :) Thanks again!

Thanks for the ruler. I'll send you something when I'm allowed

Still need:

Friendcode: 06gxvh
Name: marcel

Still looking for:
2 Flight helmets
2 textbooks
1 slide rules

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones