• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root All Bugs\Errors of Official CyanogenMod 13.0 (All Variants & Sub variants)

Hey all, i'm running 13.0-20160418-SNAPSHOT-ZNH0EAO2NK-w5 on an LG G70 MS323. And I am having some screen rotation issues. The screen will auto rotate to landscape for apps that use it, but it will not rotate back to portrait upon closing the app. I have to open an app that uses portrait as default and then close it to get it back. It will not rotate at all otherwise; turning the phone, rebooting, reinstall CM, no change. Also, it will not rotate for videos in full screen mode. Any help would be really appreciated.
*EDIT: I wanted to add that the setting in the drop-down is set to Auto-Rotate, the settings in Display are set for all rotation degrees, and the setting in Trebuchet is set to Allow rotation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey all, i'm running 13.0-20160418-SNAPSHOT-ZNH0EAO2NK-w5 on an LG G70 MS323. And I am having some screen rotation issues. The screen will auto rotate to landscape for apps that use it, but it will not rotate back to portrait upon closing the app. I have to open an app that uses portrait as default and then close it to get it back. It will not rotate at all otherwise; turning the phone, rebooting, reinstall CM, no change. Also, it will not rotate for videos in full screen mode. Any help would be really appreciated.
*EDIT: I wanted to add that the setting in the drop-down is set to Auto-Rotate, the settings in Display are set for all rotation degrees, and the setting in Trebuchet is set to Allow rotation.

Try the latest nightly. There're tons of changes made to CM13 since the snapshot.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the delay, but i finally made time to flash the latest nightly. The screen rotation issue is indeed fixed, however I am seeing a few other odd bugs. For instance, the phone seems orders of magnitude slower with the nightly over the snapshot, and after every restart some of the apps on my homescreen vanish and have to be manually re-added. But, I will give it a few day and see if these things clear out, if not I will re-download the latest Nightly and try again.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the delay, but i finally made time to flash the latest nightly. The screen rotation issue is indeed fixed, however I am seeing a few other odd bugs. For instance, the phone seems orders of magnitude slower with the nightly over the snapshot, and after every restart some of the apps on my homescreen vanish and have to be manually re-added. But, I will give it a few day and see if these things clear out, if not I will re-download the latest Nightly and try again.

Vanishing icons may be caused by moving an app to SD. See if the same happens with apps stored in the internal memory. Sometimes it also helps to wait a bit and the icons come back on their own.

Reactions: ClauvanPdST
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones