• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root All Bugs\Errors of Official CyanogenMod 13.0 (All Variants & Sub variants)

Did you solved the problem? I think, I have the same problem. I'm using TWRP 3.0.0 on D320n with adpotable storage and it stuck at TWRP logo.
Yeah, I just came to say that. I reformated it as portable storage and then again as internal, and it worked. I think problem was caused because I just copy-pasted the complete backup of the SD card back to card when i formated it as internal. So, don't backup whole SD card, only the most important folders, like music, pictures, etc.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I just came to say that. I reformated it as portable storage and then again as internal, and it worked. I think problem was caused because I just copy-pasted the complete backup of the SD card back to card when i formated it as internal. So, don't backup whole SD card, only the most important folders, like music, pictures, etc.
Oh.. all right.
Yeah, I solved the problem (look at the previous reply). So, my laptop died, and the repair is very expensive (~140€). And that laptop was my only PC for development. Which means no more ROMs from me until I have enough money to buy a decent desktop PC.
140€???! Its a thef! Your laptop have gold or someting(okay no)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have the strangest problem, TWRP doesn't boot when SD formated as internal (adoptable storage) is in the device. It boots perfectly without it.

Yeah, I just came to say that. I reformated it as portable storage and then again as internal, and it worked. I think problem was caused because I just copy-pasted the complete backup of the SD card back to card when i formated it as internal. So, don't backup whole SD card, only the most important folders, like music, pictures, etc..

Same problem happened to me right now, I'll try your solution and I'll see (ms323)

EDIT: Yup! Works now

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think this problem is associated with the general WIFI problem, WIFI shows 0x sometimes

Attachments

• WIFI problem.png
    WIFI problem.png
    13 KB · Views: 6,749
Reactions: N Charlie
Upvote 0
I still have WIFI problems in MS323 with the last :( this never happened to me in CM 12/12.1 and none of the other ROM's

Update:

With this parameter to "0" in the router configuration apparently solves the WIFI issue that turn off when the phone puts the idle display (checked from days ago to the present)

Attachments

• 2016-02-25.png
    2016-02-25.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 207
Upvote 0
Hi! I'm new here, so welcome everyone :) This community is really great and powerful. I never thought our LG L70 would get such support. We've got some fabulous developers here.

I'm on the latest cm13 nightly for D320N, that is cm-13.0-20160324-NIGHTLY-w5.zip. It works really nice, but there's still a bug already mentioned above by one of the users. When you open cLock settings, it FC's with an error.

Upvote 0
Some News About the D325F8 version

|• Screen Brighten to max when timed out to sleep mode, also hapens inD325F8.

|• The volume of sound (music, tones, etc.) is low, compared to the stock rom. (The sound is better, but is still to low) -SOLVED

|• Problems with apps using adoptable storage (The apps are very slow and shut down) AT LEAST IN MY FONE WITH A MICRO SD CLASS 10 IS OK ;)

Reactions: jouki
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones