• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android bill items to phone bill

keananaho

Mar 6, 2011
I thought you had been able to bill apps to your monthly bill in the android market at least I know you used to be able to. Does anybody know why you can't anymore? Also anybody no an easy way to update the Android market? It says I have an update but it won't update it? Any ideas to both questions?

Yeah that'd be nice since I don't have a CC...I also heard you can buy apps with Paypal, but I can't figure out how...Can anybody explain how to pay for apps with Paypal?

this depends on the app and how the developer has set it up to receive payment.

like Launcher Pro for example is free but launcher pro plus is $2.99 but isnt in the market. download the free app then menu-preferences-upgrade or buy launcher pro plus (clicking on this will take you to paypal to sign in and send the $3.00 to Fede from launcher pro and you get an email with an unlock code) usually the ones that take it through paypal dont have the paid app available through the market. this might be because they live in a country that google does not permit paid apps to be listed from so they offer the free version with an upgrade option within the app that takes you to paypal.

other option for paypal is to check the developers website they may have a paypal payment option listed somewhere on that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones