• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are the boards broken?

The link you posted is a link to page 16, so it took me to page 16.

Yeah i know that but explain why it doesn't have a page 17 in the bottom page numbers? even tho it does actually have one? if you change the 16 for 17 in link it will take you to it.....

and yes the rom one takes us to droid x forums, something is up with the database for sure.

Upvote 0
Just to make sure we're on the same page here (pun intended). We are talking about theEvo Port Test ROMs thread. Right?I have the forum set up so that I see 20 posts per page in any given thread. So, you may see more or fewer pages in thread.If you aren't seeing this thread with 847 posts in it as of this moment; then you should hard refresh your browser or clear you cache.
Agreed that part is fixed now, but only 16/17 no where near 42 lol

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Just to make sure we're on the same page here (pun intended). We are talking about theEvo Port Test ROMs thread. Right?I have the forum set up so that I see 20 posts per page in any given thread. So, you may see more or fewer pages in thread.If you aren't seeing this thread with 847 posts in it as of this moment; then you should hard refresh your browser or clear you cache.

Duh, excellent point UHF. I totally forgot you can set it to be less posts per page, thus making a huge difference when people are quoting page numbers. Thanks for pointing that out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones