• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are you keeping or giving up on the Droid X?

Are you keeping the X or not?

• Yes it's a keeper!

Votes: 297 96.1%
  • No way too big!

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • No its not for me

Votes: 10 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
evo..galaxy..x shesh u go threw some phones lol

I really do! But for what we pay for phones and service things should be done right! :eek: I hate paying for a device and or service and either one or both are sub-par. I just have strict requirements and bad luck, LOL :( Companies should at least have enough product to replace bad devices, don't you think? :D

Upvote 0
want to keep it but going to be on my 2rd replacement. First one was defective lines of pixels across the top, this one now has a home and setting button that will stay lit (Dimly) even when turned off! Giving it one last shot, not sure what else to go to with VZ. Maybe incredible... But I love this phone and am quite sad with how this has all turned out.

Reactions: kcs7272
Upvote 0
I think the poll results are pretty concrete on most people keeping them. I know its the best phone I've ever owned bar none. It does everything I've ever needed for home, work, play and some things that I need at last minute I can always find ways to get things done with this phone whether email, documents, skype calls overseas, internet, movies when I'm bored, etc... I can't think of one thing I can't do on this phone that I would ever need.

Upvote 0
I love this phone and couldn't see getting rid of it. I have done things trying to find fault with it and get it to crash, but I can not 'hurt' this thing no matter how hard I try.

I have always been leery or being the first to buy anything, as you are essentially beta testing for the company, but other than the camera not coming up one time, and Pandora doing the same (turned phone off to fix) it has been glich free. I need to play more with the WIFI as I have seen a lot of threads related to trouble with that aspect but hopefully mine functions as it should.

I have 14 more days to play with it, but unless something drastic happens this is a keeper!

Upvote 0
You didn't have a no/yes choice there. Got mine on the release day (did it under contract but then there were some things I didn't like about it and having to do a 2 year contract kinda burned me. Took it back and went back to my HTC Inc. Went back in about 45 minutes ago and had 'em order me one non-contract price and ship to house. Contract was up in September but they wanted to force a 2 yr and would not do a 1 yr, so now there will be a no year contract on this phone. :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones