• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asphalt 5 is on the Market

I saw Asphalt 5 on the Droid and it ran really smooth. I heard that the droid has better gpu or something and that might be why. (I don't know what GPU is lol)

Yeah, I got it on my Milestone and it runs smooth like butter. The only complaint I have is the music for the game is on music app... Here's a video of it.

YouTube - Gameloft's Asphalt 5 on Android

Upvote 0
Yeah maybe it does work better on the droid/milestone in comparison to my nexus one, maybe it has a better graphics chip or it was developed using a droid, I don't pretend to know, but it looks to be very similar to the youtube clip on the droid... I found that it tended to get more choppy when i was using the power boosts and there was a lot going on ie, other cars in the frame..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones