• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery status app?

I personally like System Panel. It's the best $3 I ever spent. There is also a free version, but the dev earned his money on this one, so I didn't have a problem forking over the cash.

System Panel FTW! Honestly, it should come with the phone. Everyone who is worried about app's in the background eating your battery or having to have a task killer should invest in this. I would have paid double for the peace of mind it gives me.

Upvote 0
I tried System Panel for a bit and it seemed to be a very useful app... the only problem is that I am not too sure it measure its own usage of the battery (a bit disingenuous) and I have heard complaints that its a battery hog itself. Anyone have any insight on that?

I don't pretend to know all about System Panel or how to decode all the data, but it appears to show the same info about itself that it does about the other programs.
dont_know.gif

Here's the screen listing the apps:
b73239ad.png

And these two show the detailed usage:
4d8b42d5.png

c6be045c.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones