• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tsp_2177

Aug 18, 2010
Is there anyway to reset the battery usage statistics? Mine just shows android system 100%. I know it has been that way since the m100 update but don't know about before because I have only had it for about 2 weeks and it updated to the m100 update just a few hours after I got it.
Thanks!

there are a few ways with non rooted devices to get it to reset, my favorite is to do a full battery run in though. Kill your battery till it powers down, battery pull, re insert, leave off, charge completly while off, unplug from charger, remove battery for at least 30 seconds. re insert, power up and top off. you could also try to do a battery pull right after a full charge without a full run out but it might not yeild the same results.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones