1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

beautiful widgetsGeneral

1. elzzis

elzzis Member

does anyone know how to buy beautiful widgets using us currency? my card isnt accepted on the market for apps that need euros =/

Advertisement
    :
  2. condog

condog Well-Known Member

not that i know of. i had to change my card just so i could get this app.
  3. Pitamakan

Pitamakan Well-Known Member

If I remember right, Visa and Mastercard are accepted for transactions in non-US currencies, but Discover and American Express aren't.
  4. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

i dont know if this would work but would pay-pal make a difference?
  5. elzzis

elzzis Member

im not sure i dont know how to buy apps with paypal ><
  6. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Be careful with the beautiful widgets. The silence all one before HTC demanded them to remove the widgets from the market really screwed up my phone. Had to do a hard reset.

I have installed everything else and have not had problems so I am pretty sure that was it.
  7. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

i use my paypal debit for market purchases, works fine. beautiful widgets works good except i cant get the beautiful home widgets time to update right....it gets "stuck" on a tie and doesn't update. :(
  8. Pitamakan

Pitamakan Well-Known Member

Beautiful Widgets works, well ... beautifully for me. :)

And I find its weather summary is for some reason usually more accurate that that provided by my Eris' default HTC widget.
  9. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

10. GrdLock

GrdLock Well-Known Member

I love beautiful widgets myself. Although some of the toggle switches gave my phone problems. Can't remember which one, I think it was the wifi switch caused my phone to crash. No biggie, I just use the HTC one.