• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Been leeching for a while, time to sign up

normanb20

Mar 8, 2010
My name is Norman, and I have been addicted to android for over a year now. I feel as though I spend more time learning about this OS than most anything else in my life at this point. I regularly visit this forum for information, but have yet to sign up and start offering help.
My fascination began with videos back in 2008 of what the Android OS could be, and manifested itself into a G1 late that year. Although I never realized I would one day be able to stream rtsp video and simultaneously be connected to a jabber chat client to participate in web sessions at my university.
Thanks to the help of android forums I recently rooted my Droid and the love-affair has been rekindled. I am running 1.1GHz Bugless Beast with all the sweet trimmings.

My name is Norman, and I have been addicted to android for over a year now. I feel as though I spend more time learning about this OS than most anything else in my life at this point. I regularly visit this forum for information, but have yet to sign up and start offering help.
My fascination began with videos back in 2008 of what the Android OS could be, and manifested itself into a G1 late that year. Although I never realized I would one day be able to stream rtsp video and simultaneously be connected to a jabber chat client to participate in web sessions at my university.
Thanks to the help of android forums I recently rooted my Droid and the love-affair has been rekindled. I am running 1.1GHz Bugless Beast with all the sweet trimmings.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones