• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Launcher ( Launch-XPro)

I prefer the default SenseUI from HTC. I see no need to add additional software on top of everything else on the phone.

Just my 2 cents

Yesterday morning I would have agreed with you 100% but I stuck EX on my gf's Droid. It made sense look and feel like software made generations ago. I would pick up my incredible and her Droid for side by side comparisons and her old Droid was not only gorgeous even with the lcd screen but it seemed like side-to-side scrolling was enhanced x10. It actually feels like a newer phone, even more so than my HTC.

Upvote 0
Hello,
I am new to smartphones and just got a Samsung Fascinate. I am trying to use ADW Launcher to re-format what I see on the home screens but am having trouble understanding how it all works. Is there some site I can read that gives me basic information on how to use ADW Launcher? For instance, I can't seem position the icons on a home screen to be places other than the left side of the screen when I add them. Also, I can't find the Weather Bug widget on the phone to add it to a home screen.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones