Best Tower Defense games

Last Updated:

1. hansschmand

hansschmand New Member

I think a great addition to tower defense on android is Nexus Defense. It comes with great sci-fi graphics and a lot of action. Check it out free on android market:

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. jcash3

jcash3 Well-Known Member

Hmm... This post looks very familiar...
  3. stonedparadox

stonedparadox New Member

For me it has to be Grave defense, iv played all the others mentioned and they dont compare whats so ever to GRave

bought it yesterday and once again hooked
  4. marwap

marwap New Member

5. tantehulle

tantehulle Member

6. wygant97

wygant97 Member

The only one I tried so far was Robo Defense[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  7. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

I like Robo and FieldRunners
  8. jirie

jirie New Member

9. KCChiefsMan

KCChiefsMan New Member

Myth Defense is pretty solid, a lot like Robo Defense which is the only other one I've played but they are addicting! Myth defense is like a fantasy style tower defense game, it's not bad. Starts out maybe too slow and takes a while to get level ups, but solid.

I'm gonna have to download Grave defense since everybody seems to like it here.
  10. EVIL&roid

EVIL&roid Member

hands down, fieldrunners is one of the best ive seen. graphics and animations are very nice, plus its alot more challenging than most TD games.
  11. TwoSquared

TwoSquared New Member

Howabout bloons?
  12. hydralisk

hydralisk Well-Known Member

13. Jonezzee

Jonezzee New Member

Plants Vs Zombies is my pick!
  14. Wrath UK

Wrath UK Member

sentinel 3 is the one for me, it has it all graphics, gameplay and the music too lol loving the dub step in the menu

**Link of pirated app removed**
  15. sharkerbaby

sharkerbaby Well-Known Member

just as a quick word of caution... i have no personal knowledge of the above linked site but just wanted to give a general word of warning when downloading apk's from "non" official websites, they can be risky
  16. methius

methius New Member

17. bishop92t

bishop92t Well-Known Member

Sentinel 3 is amazing. Best in class easily.
  18. Origin8

Origin8 Member

Glad you're enjoying it! :)

There's a dedicated Sentinel 3 thread here, but I'm lurking in this thread too so if anyone has comments on the game and posts here, I'll spot them.
  19. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero New Member

Dungeon Defense is a very unknown but pretty good tower defense game. It's got the right blend of good graphics, fun gameplay and the challenge factors. A lot of other tower defense games look good but don't play well. This is my second favorite tower defense game after Defensoid. The big name tower defense games like Grave Defense don't draw my attention these days.
    ArcliteSystems likes this.
  20. wansoul

wansoul Active Member

fieldrunner is pretty cool!
  21. adaaaam

adaaaam Well-Known Member

I really enjoy the art style of Guns n Glory.
  22. pacoxiii

pacoxiii New Member

Hi everyone, I am a tower defense fanatic. I came here in search of the best android tower defense game since I am a new android user and I must say I would like to thank everyone for their contribution to this thread. Here is my top 5:
    1 - Sentinel 3 --> By far the most complete
    2- Armored II: Tower : Very well done
    3 - Grave defense: Classic style tower defense, also well done.
    4- Guns n glory ww2 : Very cool game
    5- Fieldrunners for looks and because its good. Deserves to be top 5.

Honorable mentions: Vikings vs zombies, plants vs zombies, defender (although technically not a tower defense), Robo defense,...

THE BOTTOM LINE: The BEST tower defense game EVER of ALL time is "Defender Chronicles 2" and Android doesnt have it... I was hugely disapointed when I found that. Consider this an official petition to get it to the android OR at least create a game similar to that.
  23. ArcliteSystems

ArcliteSystems Active Member

Give a try to our tower defense game
    Dungeon Defense
  24. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member

Fieldrunners, Robo Defense en Jelly Defense are my favourites :)
    ArcliteSystems likes this.
  25. Texan

Texan New Member

"Tower Raiders" is the best.