• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cellphone Cases

41291.jpg

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Lol youre quite the deer lover bro. What breed of deer is it youre into?
We see a lot of wild deer around here once u get out of town :) i love them but im from a villiage where a lot of people hunt/poach with dogs so i also love to eat them :D
Dont some of the case makers allow you to design your own case?
In my college course (Animal Care) we went to a deer farm and got to pour feed into the troughs in a big barn full of young deer and they were crazy, jumping around like lunatics :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
No complaints on the grip. It has texture and is plasticy/rubbery. Never felt like it was going to slide out on me.

The movie slate is clean and smooth plastic. No grip to it at all. So, I had to notch a bunch of herringbone styled X's on the sides with a razor to make it more secure.

My go to is the black. Covers all sides, I can stash my license or cash in the back without it being seen. Grip along both sides.

Black s Line TPU Gel Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH i515 I9250 | eBay

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones