• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charging Issues

hscesq

Lurker
Feb 2, 2015
Have a Tab 4, where charging port appears to be damaged. The plug goes in, but there is in charge. It appears that the tab inside has been bent or otherwise damaged and that is causing the problem. My question, is what can be done to repair the problem, as the device will be rendered useless if uncharged.

Thanks!

HScesq,thank for your question.
There are some phone companies offering repair for part of phone,and they can even change the sim card holder, proximity light as well.
Other tips: go to some notfamous phone shops, they might have the ability to get it repaired
good luck ,my friend
Thanks a lot for the info. It's actually my son's tablet, and there is no phone service with it, and therefore no carrier. Do you think any phone company would still repair it, despite the lack of contract?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones