• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM 11 lg d320n

Status
Not open for further replies.
DATA FIX: open a new file name it net.sh
paste the following:
#!/system/bin/sh
IP=$(ip a sh dev rmnet0 | grep rmnet0$ | busybox awk '{print $2}' | busybox cut -d'/' -f1)
VALID_IP="$(echo $IP | busybox awk -F'.' '$1 <=255 && $2 <= 255 && $3 <= 255 && $4 <= 255')"
if [ -z "$VALID_IP" ] ; then
echo "The IP address isn't valid"
else
echo "The IP address is valid: $IP"
ip r add default via $IP table rmnet0 && echo -n "Route added. Testing routing... "
if [ "$(ping -c 1 4.2.2.1 | grep icmp* | busybox wc -l)" -eq "1" ] ; then
echo "OK."
exit 0
else
echo "KO."
exit 1
fi
fi

save it.
open terminal emulator
cd/<the directory where you saved your file>
su
sh net.sh
:)

Upvote 0
paste the following:
#!/system/bin/sh
IP=$(ip a sh dev rmnet0 | grep rmnet0$ | busybox awk '{print $2}' | busybox cut -d'/' -f1)
VALID_IP="$(echo $IP | busybox awk -F'.' '$1 <=255 && $2 <= 255 && $3 <= 255 && $4 <= 255')"
else
ip r add default via $IP table rmnet0 && echo -n "Route added. Testing routing... "
echo "OK."
exit 0
else
echo "KO."
exit 1
fi
fi

save it.
open terminal emulator
su
sh net.sh

Will this work for d325? Do I need to change anything?

Upvote 0
Cyanogenmod 12 is not starting, left more than 40 minutes and nothing.
and the CyanogenMod 11 of nowhere stopped detect internal memory and the wifi does not work or simcard detection. could someone help me? did all shown methods. I do not know what to do :( after a partition that I had done in sdcard even after I left all standard still persists these errors ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
before work normal to cm11 only the camera and the flash of her that did not work otherwise all normal, until I arranged to have more internal memory using Xposed, with xinternalsd module that is excellent

Upvote 0
First to be make sure you're using d320 right?
if yes then kdz it to the beginning.... root, unlock bl, install cwm, then try again it will sure work ;)
Still persists

Not starting? Wipe data/factory reset and reboot
I already use the cwm, even with the factory format and wipe the error persists, I also root User, my device is the d325

Upvote 0
I just flashed the stock ROM, and continues all normal when the place, the internal memory and etc .. now still do not know why the CM12 does not start when I put
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will be what is due to me for the internal memory and install the CM12 for it?

Upvote 0
paste the following:
#!/system/bin/sh
else
echo "OK."
exit 0
else
echo "KO."
exit 1
fi
fi

save it.
open terminal emulator
su
sh net.sh
ERROR: syntax error: 'fi' unexpected
this error apears in terminal emulator when i put "sh net.sh"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones