1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Deleting multiple email an onceGeneral

1. KrellusV

KrellusV New Member

Hi!
    I have problems with an external email account. The mobile doesn't show the new emails but emails from april(!). Yes it's true... If I delete some, new once emerge but still really oooold email.

How do I make multiple selections instead of one at a time in the mobile/cellphone?

Yes, I have started to delete email at my external account too but wonder how it is done.

Thanks
    Krell

Advertisement
    :
  2. Email app is a bit disappointing on gs2. You cannot make multiple selections at once as far as I know. I stick to gmail. You can use any other email app if it is available. I am new to android so experienced users a little help here :eek:
  3. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Install K-9, free from the Market, much better than the stock email app.

It has numerous configurations to it and allows "batch" actions to delete multiple emails.

Hope this helps. :D
    KrellusV likes this.
  4. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

+1 for K-9. ironass is right, it's much better than the stock email client. There have been lots of email problems over the last month here and the solution is always the same, use K-9 instead. I believe that advice has been 100% successful.
  5. aecabanaboy

aecabanaboy New Member

If you have access into the account via a control panel, pc, or webmail just do that and bulk delete the unwanted email and then keep on it when new ones roll in. The default email client will let you delete multiple messages if you hit menu and then delete.