• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleting multiple email an once

KrellusV

Lurker
Jul 18, 2011
Hi!
I have problems with an external email account. The mobile doesn't show the new emails but emails from april(!). Yes it's true... If I delete some, new once emerge but still really oooold email.

How do I make multiple selections instead of one at a time in the mobile/cellphone?

Yes, I have started to delete email at my external account too but wonder how it is done.

Thanks
Krell

Hi!
I have problems with an external email account. The mobile doesn't show the new emails but emails from april(!). Yes it's true... If I delete some, new once emerge but still really oooold email.

How do I make multiple selections instead of one at a time in the mobile/cellphone?

Yes, I have started to delete email at my external account too but wonder how it is done.

Thanks
Krell

If you have access into the account via a control panel, pc, or webmail just do that and bulk delete the unwanted email and then keep on it when new ones roll in. The default email client will let you delete multiple messages if you hit menu and then delete.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones