• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

download apps internal memory

iiDamien

Lurker
Mar 4, 2011
Hi,
i bought a SD card for my apps (wich works fine) but i wanna download apps/games to my Internal memory instead when i try to download without the sd card it sayd "Sd card not installed in phone" or something
is there any way i can just download games and apps straight to my phone instead of sd card it wont let me :(

Hi,
i bought a SD card for my apps (wich works fine) but i wanna download apps/games to my Internal memory instead when i try to download without the sd card it sayd "Sd card not installed in phone" or something
is there any way i can just download games and apps straight to my phone instead of sd card it wont let me :(

Why would you want to? Your phones' precious little onboard memory (how much does your phone have?) will only fill up superfast. And then what are you going to do?
Just store all apps and games that can on the SDcard. When you start 'm up they'll load into RAM. Can't get any faster memory in your phone than RAM.

Upvote 0
Why would you want to? Your phones' precious little onboard memory (how much does your phone have?) will only fill up superfast. And then what are you going to do?
Just store all apps that can on the SDcard. When you start 'm up they'll load into RAM. Can't get any faster memory in your phone than RAM.

Not trying to be rude here but
thats not what i asked i know exactuly what it does

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones