[Download] Modified Beats Audio Flash zip for R720.

1. Spz0

Spz0 Well-Known Member Developer

EQ Settings Mod
    I have been working on modifying Beats Audio for the R720, and so far I have yet to crash any DSP manager I've installed (although dsp mgr will not work with this mod installed).
    People are welcome to try it, but be forwarned, there is no revert method yet!! So if you decide you dont like it, then you'll have to reflash your ROM, or restore from a backup.

Download OA-EQ-Boost-[Beats MOD-R720]-Spz0.zip

Advertisement
    :
  2. jlmcmahon

jlmcmahon Well-Known Member

What is the difference between this and the old one.
  3. Spz0

the old one was a direct rip from the sgs, horribly put together, and old...
    Most of the files for this zip have been pulled from the official installer app, save a few (to increase stability and help not crash shiyte)..
    jlmcmahon likes this.
  4. jlmcmahon

jlmcmahon Well-Known Member

oh okay gotcha
  5. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

Do I just flash this right over the other one?
  6. flakito97

flakito97 Well-Known Member

Can I flash over the previous .Zip?
  7. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Well-Known Member

I flashed it and it rebooted rather quickly, but I looked in the services and apps and never found anything to indicate that it worked. I flashed it again and this time it took a little longer to reboot and I still didn't see anything indicating it was installed properly. How can I tell if it worked or not?
  8. genovdot

genovdot Well-Known Member

Mount the system before flashing
  9. Spz0

/system mounts automatically when you run the script. Its a small package, so it doesnt take long to install.
    The sheer increase in the sound volume alone should tell you that its installed (huge improvement on speaker sound, and earbud sound is about 40% louder).
    Another way to tell, is to try adjusting levels on your dsp manager (on OA2.3 just open DSP Manager). If the adjustments dont work, then its installed.
  10. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I found out it works well. I got a text message and could head my notification sound from across the house. Then I tried making a phone call and the tone sounds when dialing were rather loud, too. :)
  11. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Well-Known Member

Silly question here. Will this work on the rfs as well as ext4? Thank

Got it.
  12. Jack Morgan

Jack Morgan New Member

Link is down could you please reupload?