• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid has 2.1 upgrade...come on HTC

these threads are rediculous... ill say it again i guess... the droid is an UPGRADE... it is already running 2.0.1 so the core of 2.0 is there already, it isn't that hard to upgrade it to 2.1 just a few features have to be added in
hero is at 1.5... going straight to 2.1 means they have to rework 2.1 from the ground up to get EVERYTHING working on the hero... i'd be laughing at the droid for how SLOWLY they are getting 2.1 when for them it's an upgrade but for the hero it is a completely new OS from the ground up... and your only going to be a week or two behind.

until you realize this you will continue to be jelious of the droid when in reality you should be mocking it... this means updates in the future when both starting from the same POINT A HTC should get theirs out WAY faster

+.... F&^%ing 1

Upvote 0
these threads are rediculous... ill say it again i guess... the droid is an UPGRADE... it is already running 2.0.1 so the core of 2.0 is there already, it isn't that hard to upgrade it to 2.1 just a few features have to be added in
hero is at 1.5... going straight to 2.1 means they have to rework 2.1 from the ground up to get EVERYTHING working on the hero... i'd be laughing at the droid for how SLOWLY they are getting 2.1 when for them it's an upgrade but for the hero it is a completely new OS from the ground up... and your only going to be a week or two behind.

until you realize this you will continue to be jelious of the droid when in reality you should be mocking it... this means updates in the future when both starting from the same POINT A HTC should get theirs out WAY faster

Say it again brotha!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones