• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Easily syncable note application

nana

Lurker
Mar 30, 2010
I am looking for an "Outlook like" note and task manager that syncs between my Eris and my PC.

This seems like a much needed app and apparerntly it exists just not for the Droid, becuase I used it with my Blackberry.

I just want something easy and simple that I can make my grocery list either on my Eris itself or on my desktop and have it sync up. I hate having to enter everything directly on the phone and would like to see the same notes/tasks on my PC and this also enables me to print them as well.

Outlook synced up with my Blackberry and it was just a simple effort to see all my notes right there on Outlook and also on my BB.

It seems like everyone is looking for this, so why hasn't it been done? Why does Eris sync up with my Outlook calendar and contacts but not my notes and tasks?

Google docs seems just like the name says - docs. I just want notes to be synced to my pc. I currently using Color Notes and Easy Notes to keep stuff on my phone but, again, want it to sync with PC.

Anyone know of anything that comes close to the Outlook application that syncs with the BB but available for the Droid?

Thanks.

Try Evernote. Works great, and you can have it automatically sync with your pc.

Here is the link Evernote v1.3 Application for Android | Productivity

You can also try 3banana Notes. Its another great one. This one specifically syncs with your gmail account.

Here is the link 3banana Notes v1.17 Application for Android | Productivity

I don't think there is anything that'll sync with BB. I don't know why it hasn't been done, but with as many people asking for somthing like this, I'm surprised it hasn't been done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones