• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ohh.. OK. This actually leads me to my next questions:

1) Can I DL on the Nexus from any website as I would a PC? (I know it sounds stupid I'd just go and try but my Nexus is out-for-repairs)

2) Are the game ROMS for the N1 emulators the same as the ROMS that I would use for my PC? If that's the case then I've got tons already (I own all the games so it's not a violation of copyright ;) <--- pay no attention to the winking smiley.

Upvote 0
I believe it might be eaiser for you to download roms to your computer and then just transfer them over using your usb cord. That's what I would do anyway. As far as your second question goes you will be able to use any rom you have as long as you have an emulator for it. So if you have an emulator for the NES then you will be able to play any NES roms you have on your pc or anywhere else.

Reactions: AnotherFatalEpic
Upvote 0
That's disinformation. PC roms are different from android roms and so are the emulators.
Wrong.
no they are not, the EMULATOR is different.. the rom is the actual original game file ripped from the media device it was originaly put on... it WILL work on any emulator as that is what an emulator does, it "emulates" the original device the file was meant to run on... allowing you to run original files
Not wrong.

Reactions: AnotherFatalEpic
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones