• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Error Code 67

I keep on getting this message as of the last week....what should i do??? i have powered off and on a few times and taken the battery out....its driving me nuts...any help!!!

That's a Sprint user name and/or password incorrect error. You need to call Sprint tech support (I think it's "*2") and tell them of that error.

Upvote 0
Yea like her said a 67 is a incorrect NAI username or password. I work tech for sprint so I get these calls all day. Usually I can be easly fixed by going menu->settings->about phone->system updates->update profile.
Usually that will fix it. Or just call sprint and get your MSL so you can do your own data restore on the phone (##3282# and hit restore).

Upvote 0
Im new here, first Android, Hero, flashed to Metro PCS 2 days ago. I can cancel past it and everything seems to work fine. I wifi only, never tether, no 3/4G. Read on another thread from a year ago some other various fixes including the previous. I'm worried about resetting what ever Metro did if I follow any of these instructions to fix error code 67, and losing my "telephone" in the process. Any thoughts ? Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones