• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Esteem Problem Thread-Post All Issues Here

Ok guys I've been trying to fix an Esteem for the better part of 2 days so I thought it might be time to consult the boards. I have an esteem that I can only boot to download mode no other button combos work and the I can't get any of the tot files to flash even with the phone being detected in dl mode and the vs910.dll registered. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Upvote 0
Ok guys I've been trying to fix an Esteem for the better part of 2 days so I thought it might be time to consult the boards. I have an esteem that I can only boot to download mode no other button combos work and the I can't get any of the tot files to flash even with the phone being detected in dl mode and the vs910.dll registered. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

So the phone shows in download mode on the screen? Does it indicate progress when you start LGNPST?

Upvote 0
aze5yga3.jpg

The this was with zvb tot

Upvote 0
Ok I just started the process let it get to 2% and pulled the cord waited for it to error out closed the error put the phone back in download mode and started the process again. On a side note I noticed there's a ms910.dll in one of the previous screenshots I haven't been able to locate it for myself. Happen to have that stored away somewhere?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones