• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Evil Eris 2.0 with OC and Apps2SD is Here!

were the only fixes the app2sd?

yes, but idk if you should use "only"

you wouldnt imagine the amount of work we put into it. i was up till 5 last night with the dev. got an hour of sleep and spent my whole day sitting in class gmailing with the dev and flahsing ROMS constantly. we must have gone through over 15 different ideas before we got this one that worked

Upvote 0
I will mirror it once it is up. Could you give a quick rundown on the correct order to get it installed and running?

this will be flashed like any other rom, data and dalvik wipe and then flash from sd card.

you will need to set up the partitions on your SD card, i wrote up a guide for that and am waiting for the file to upload so i can post the ROM and the tutorial all at once.

Upvote 0
yes, but idk if you should use "only"

you wouldnt imagine the amount of work we put into it. i was up till 5 last night with the dev. got an hour of sleep and spent my whole day sitting in class gmailing with the dev and flahsing ROMS constantly. we must have gone through over 15 different ideas before we got this one that worked

I believe you..lol.
and in no way meant it as that. :eek:
(used to do coding, so I know how those days were)

Upvote 0
Sorry, already have. Does it involve the files, cuz i still have it on my computer and could reflash.

no, i need some feedback from someone running anything other than this modded version of EE2

do you think you could do me a huge favor and flash a different ROM? doesnt matter which but i need a some info from someone not using this one

Upvote 0
I don't see enable USB on the Main screen after flashing the zip. I tried USB Toggle, but when i enter the /system/bin/a2sd install, it says no file exists.

your using the wrong instructions. all you need is the directions on the first page

and mia, all you need to do is go to gmail.com and on the left side there is a little "chat" box

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones