• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook app not working

+1 it's much better, esp. on tablet but transfers well to phones. Allows multiple accounts and better control of groups, amongst other things.

However, you may miss news feed items. I use to use it before FB improved their application, but found that depending on your friend's privacy settings, you may not see anything from them as Friendcaster is not an official FB app.

Upvote 0
However, you may miss news feed items. I use to use it before FB improved their application, but found that depending on your friend's privacy settings, you may not see anything from them as Friendcaster is not an official FB app.

+1. I had the same issue with Friendcaster. Liked the interface but hated that I missed items in the feed.

Reactions: ginobili1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones