• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jackbquick123

Oct 1, 2011
I have tried several different versions of flash for previous jb 4.0 and I still can't get it to work. I can side load it and install but can't get it to work with boat or dolphin browser. I am familiar with doing this , I have installed it on several types of phones and my wife's note 10.1 and they work fine.i have factory reset and tried and always un install before trying to install again. I have enabled add ons in the original browser and turned on flash in boat and dolphin browser but still no go .I just got this tab 3 10.1 a couple of days ago and I let it update the o.s. before I tried to install flash and was wondering if maybe the update blocks it from actually working because it shows it has installed .if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Oh and it is 4.2.2 jb

Edit
Well good luck with the tab 10.1,, took mine back got the older note 10.1 and side loaded flash and everything works.
This is a great forum and thanks for all the good info,,, later

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones