• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Was 22° this morning in SE GA. Gonna have to go elsewhere for the warm weather. So I actually think I am on track to get more done in a day then I got done in a week when the pre-release thread was open. Ouch.

Yeah, I believe we will see a big increase in productivity now. Not sure I like it. :D

Upvote 0
Okay you guys/gals!

With the help of some very special friends I have unlocked, rooted and ROMd my Nexus using Ubuntu 11.10 Linux! I no longer have Windows and am not looking back! Was running a CM9 Kang all yesterday but NFC and MMS weren't working so I am using the great Peter Alfonso's Bugless Beast w/ Apex Kernel and Blue Soft Key/Batt Mod.

I am so excited to join you crazy Crackflashers and want to say that I missed you all while going through this process, especially with work, life and family being my priorities (not in that order).

I will post some screenies soon!

jmar

Reactions: BlueBiker
Upvote 0
I dunno, I'm pretty far South here in FL and it was 34 when I woke up this AM.

That is brutal for FLA!

Thanks. I would miss fall. That's it. I abhor winter.

Fall, the best. Winter, for the birds. Actually I like winter, for 2 weeks and some snow. Then I'm ready for summer again :p

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I have stayed rooted / stock since I got NY gnex. I used to flash cm7 daily, for my dinc, when the nightlies were in full gear.

I am feeling the urge to flash a new rom. What is this groups favorites rom/kernel.

Thanks

Since you said you're a CM'r (I was on my Inc too), you should try AOKP by Team Kang. Pair it with lean kernel 1.2.1 gl!

Upvote 0
Featured on DL and Phandroid, woot!

This is my favorite dock for any phone I have -- simple and cheap: Turn a Credit or Membership Card into a Media Player Stand

F3VZ6EFFMMCZ1M6.MEDIUM.jpg

Slap an NFC tag on there an now we're talkin'

Reactions: Stigy
Upvote 0
Self plug (hope this is allowed).

In March of 2011 I created a Weight Watchers points calculator and points tracker. During those few months it got over 100k downloads and the reviews seem to be mostly positive.

If you use the system, but don't currently have my app feel free to check it out here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mattdonders.android.wppcalculator

Thanks for all your support!

Upvote 0

In March of 2011 I created a Weight Watchers points calculator and points tracker. During those few months it got over 100k downloads and the reviews seem to be mostly positive.

If you use the system, but don't currently have my app feel free to check it out here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mattdonders.android.wppcalculator

I don't know how you did it but thanks!! You may have just saved me $17.95 a month!
Any plan to add one more tab to track weight as well?

Upvote 0

This is great thanks!

Just got those nfc stickers you posted a while back about to test them out!

Upvote 0
I don't know how you did it but thanks!! You may have just saved me $17.95 a month!
Any plan to add one more tab to track weight as well?

There are a bunch of things I am planning right now, but super glad you can get some use out of it. Let me know if you find anything wrong within the app and BTW since a lot of people complain about this (need to fix it as well), the daily points allowance is in Menu > Preferences.

• Homescreen Widget
  • Points Allowance Calculator
  • Activity Points
  • Weight Tracker (from Points Allowance Calculator)

Reactions: BabyBlues
Upvote 0
There are a bunch of things I am planning right now, but super glad you can get some use out of it. Let me know if you find anything wrong within the app and BTW since a lot of people complain about this (need to fix it as well), the daily points allowance is in Menu > Preferences.

• Homescreen Widget
  • Points Allowance Calculator
  • Activity Points
  • Weight Tracker (from Points Allowance Calculator)

Really?? They can't find it? I won't say anything, but I found it right away.:rolleyes:
I'll let you know if I find anything wrong. If you need anything from the website version of the weight watchers one let me know. I'll have it through February.

Upvote 0
Really?? They can't find it? I won't say anything, but I found it right away.:rolleyes:
I'll let you know if I find anything wrong. If you need anything from the website version of the weight watchers one let me know. I'll have it through February.

Yea most of the comments & emails I get are people who can't find the Daily Points preference (probably just gonna place a button to enter them somewhere for stupidity proof), but that's besides the point.

I'll definitely let you know if I do -- but hopefully this is helpful.

Upvote 0
I wish I didn't get so bored tracking points after a while. Weight Watchers is a great program, but I cook dinners mostly from scratch, and calculating points for each recipe, and measuring out portion sizes just got too time consuming each night. And the kids didn't like most of the recipes on their site. I lost 16 pounds in the 2 months I did it though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones