Last Updated:

1. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

100 posts? 100% !! :p

Advertisement
    HanSolo likes this.
  2. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Obviously I'm following this with great interest and look forward to hearing the whole story.

My wife asked me how I would react if my copilot locked me out of my cockpit. (I'm sure many have been tempted) I'd probably be banging on the door and foaming at the mouth too!

Like i said, looking forward to the whole story.
  3. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Time for a little diversion...

The German company "Style your Garage" makes posters as overlays for your tired old garage door. Great optical illusions!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    NCTurner, Stigy, chiph411 and 5 others like this.
  4. CaptainRon

Mind forwarding this one to my kids? I'd love to have it for Father's Day!
  5. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

CaptainRon likes this.
  6. CheriRives

CheriRives Active Member

Both of you are talking about 10 year reunions!! I just had my fifteenth year. About 25 people showed up, but there was alcohol, so Yay! And here I thought I was one of the younger ones (in age too, I already knew how noobish I am technology wise)!

:D Cheri
  7. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

You guys are out of control chatty tonight. I just got home from work and am listening to some very soothing music that I got into in NC. Julie Loyd is fantastic. I saw her once in Asheville and convinced her to play a small concert at my culinary school friend's apartment. I was able to jam along on one song on my little mandolin. Fun times.
    Should anyone be interested in some jammy folk music here's her MySpace page:
    Julie Loyd | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
  8. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Boy, now I feel old having said my 20th is next year. Am I too old to be a tech geek? :confused:;):rolleyes::D
  9. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Well, you are one of the younger ones compared to some of us, speaking only for myself if course. ;)
  10. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

I'm actually surprised how many older folks are on AF sometimes. CR's comment just made me remember that I'm closer to 40 than 30.:(:rolleyes: Oh well, still not a class reunion type.
  11. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I'm right in the middle but still closer to 30 (for now)
  12. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

<---- skipped his 20th reunion a LONG time ago :rolleyes:

The_Chief
    Class of 1980
    :eek:
    Copacetic likes this.
  13. BabyBlues

Don't feel bad Chief - we were all alive then (I think) :D
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  14. Copacetic

Hey Chief, skipped the 20, skipped the 30. Looks like you and I are about at the closer to, ok almost at, 50 mark. Hmmm, I don't feel THAT old, you?
  15. CaptainRon

Not to one up you chief, but I missed my 10th reunion 27 years ago.

Eight track car stereos, computer punch cards and Mannix was cool because he had a CAR PHONE! And lets not forget side burns and bell bottom pants.
    The_Chief likes this.
  16. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Nope, not at all: they say 60's the new 40 and I believe it! Hitting the big one in August, and not that concerned about it at all.

Maybe I'll start getting senior discounts at Waffle House :p
    Copacetic likes this.
  17. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Never mind
  18. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Never been to a reunion...didn't much care for the kids I went to school with when I was there and never been back so why start now? Been 35 years this year. Not that I am telling my age...I graduated very young. Yeah. That's it. I was a babe in arms when I graduated.
  19. CaptainRon

Ouch. And I used to like you. :)
  20. Copacetic

Exactly what qualifies as "older"?, lol, ....it's still rock and roll to me...crazy little thing called love...another one bites the dust...driving my life away, and celebrate, oh the memories!
    The_Chief likes this.
  21. BabyBlues

Silly man! - you still like me (you just want to .....wait, I'm not gonna finish that)
    :D;)
  22. Copacetic

Loved my eight track, loved my 45's, but Star Wars was the rage in the Theaters! Hans was every girls crush!
  23. Copacetic

All this talk of old technology reminds me if my first computer. The year was 1984, I was in graduate school in Connecticut and I bought a used IBM PC for, wait for it, $3500! 2 five and a quarter disc drives, no hard drive, cpu was 4.77 MHz and the memory was 16 kB ~ 256 kB . First connection to the internet was actually Prodigy, but it was more like a bulletin board, no world wide web, lol. Now I Swype away on a four inch device in the palm of my hand that cost pennies by comparison to all of you great folks all around the country, almost instantly. WOW! What was your first (computer BB, computer, lol.)?
    ryancmatchett and BabyBlues like this.
  24. CheriRives

CheriRives Active Member

I'm with Captain Ron! #2!

BB, stoopid question, do you actually draw your avatars and bumper stickers? If so what media do you use?

Awesome by the way!!

Cheri :D
  25. BabyBlues

Its not a stoopid question. I use Photoshop. I don't draw them myself. I take pictures I like and recolor or add clothing or shoes and change backgrounds.
    Thanks!