Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-26 06:29:03
  1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I agree with him too. I like G+ (when i remember to check it) but don't think anyone should be forced to use it.

Same. I have maybe a handful of people I've never met face to face but otherwise I know all of my friends.

Facebook is good for finding funny pics. For me anyway. I will 'sniper post' - put up my post, maybe read a couple others and then leave with no other traces

Advertisement
  2. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

Treo ducks and runs for cover a day early ...:D
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  3. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Gotcha by almost two weeks ;)

http://androidforums.com/lounge/458043-galaxy-nexus-watering-hole-240.html#post4290548
  4. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Thanks, but it isn't really new.

I switched for a couple of months (it is my profile pic now) and decided I liked the old me too much so I switched back. :D
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Now it makes sense, it has changed. The one on your profile is the one I was used to seeing. Phew, I'm not nuts. OK, calling the shrink to cancel my appointment.
    OfTheDamned likes this.
  6. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I wouldn't cancel that, your still nuts. This was only a single instance of sanity :thumbup:
    OfTheDamned and Unforgiven like this.
  7. IHateMyTreo

8. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Oh man, that class was brutal. He is just rewriting everything in the book on the board. Plus today was just a review. And he ran 30 minutes late.
  9. IHateMyTreo

Definitely like the "old" you. The one from the 1800's :p
    OfTheDamned likes this.
  10. BabyBlues

Maybe Copacetic will take you on:D
    Takes one to know one? :p
  11. Stigy

12. chrlswltrs

I have never claimed sanity. They say there is a thin line between genius and insanity and I straddle that line very well :cool:
    The_Chief and dawnierae like this.
  13. BabyBlues

I like you more and more. :)
    I will refrain from all further comments regarding some of the words you used and the thoughts that popped into my head. :D:p
    ryancmatchett and chrlswltrs like this.
  14. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

No I'm not, the voice in my tissue box tells me I'm perfectly normal.
  15. chrlswltrs

So while we are talking about G+ (at least we were earlier) anyone want to add me? I have a circle just for people from Android Forums
  16. BabyBlues

Already have ya. :thumbup:
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  17. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Straddle it? I didn't think of that, I figured as long as I stay within eyesight I was alright.
  18. chrlswltrs

I didn't even realize it. I don't always match up user names and real names, lol

:thumbup::eek:
  19. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Added!
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  20. BabyBlues

I don't either - yours is easy though. And I don't have any common user name between here and there.
  21. chrlswltrs

22. Stigy

[​IMG]
    Roze and MSUgEEk like this.
  23. chrlswltrs

You can add other names to your profile, I have chrlswltrs listed on mine incase someone can't figure it out :cool:
    dawnierae and BabyBlues like this.
  24. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Can't find you two :(
  25. BabyBlues

I just added BabyBlues as another name.
    chrlswltrs likes this.