Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

114 of the hottest gadgets.

Tech Toys: The hottest gadgets of the week | Fox News

This made me LOL. MiB3

2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Well, there goes our weekend. Sunday 80% Chance of rain, winds 20-30 mph with localized areas higher than that. And 6 days straight of rain chances 50% or more. Perfect timing Mother Nature! Or should I say, Beryl. :p

I say all this, but I am giddy as a school girl for some fun tropical weather ;)
  3. AntimonyER

So regarding the Thanks/Likes. Should we make it standard procedure to give both at the same time?
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

I'm hitting thanks as I normally do and using like when it's helpful to the thread if that makes any sense
    AntimonyER likes this.
  5. AntimonyER

6. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Hey Jmar, how's your son doing?
    jmar likes this.
  7. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Hello all, sorry I haven't been around. It's been a stressful few days - unfortunately, it looks like I've become yet another casualty of this still-weak economy. Back to the wanted ads. On the plus side, that's more time to spend around here, right? :p

Not sure how I feel about the "like" button yet, feels like it makes the "Thanks" less useful.

:eek: 11.2 gigs? Holy cow.
    Congrats!
    Enjoy Boston! It's a pretty cool town. :cool:
    The warning site gives me the all clear, though it does also say that my ISP may simply be doing the rerouting itself. Thanks for the link though, I actually hadn't heard about this!
  8. halon

Shock Top Belgian Wheat. Goes down smooth. Reminds me of Hoedardden. I wanted a case of Unibroe Tres Pistoles but didn't really feel like spending $70.
  9. halon

A "Like" button? Is this Facebook?
  10. AntimonyER

YES! That's it! I'll be back later, thanks for that :D
  11. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Hey Treo,

Thank you for asking. He is back to his normal rambunctious self. He is 19 months old tomorrow and the wife turns 29. His flare ups are gone and so is the explosive p**p (thank you, lord).

I cleared some space in my inbox/outbox. Though I am premium, so I though the quota was 500, whereas I had a combined 250. Maintenance seemed to be happening yesterday cos I couldn't get in.

By the by, how is everyone?

jmar
  12. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Hi all! Well for not having a job its been a bit busy here this week. But I think all the major paperwork stuff is now done. I have to do an album for my cousin's graduation this week but I think I'll be able to be around here this week a bit more.
    Razor - sorry to hear you and I are sharing the same fate now.
    RazorSharp likes this.
  13. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member

jmar,

I don't think you are premium anymore. At least you aren't showing in yellow any longer...
  14. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Got liquid 1.4 sitting on my card. Got the nandroid made, got titanium back ups of my user apps then also all system data "just in case"

Now, I guess all I need to do is reboot into recovery then:
    wipe data / factory reset
    then
    wipe dalvik cache

then install the rom zip from SD card and after that is done, titanium to restore my apps and I should be set, right?
  15. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

You are right! I thought it would auto-renew my account!
  16. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Just renewed! Thought it was auto-renew.
  17. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Morning everyone and happy Memorial Day Weekend!
    Anyone have some fun plans today? The TV is telling me to buy either a new mattress or car, so I guess we'll be doing that. ;)
  18. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

What he said. ^ ;) :p
    jmar likes this.
  19. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

It is the Wife's 29th Birthday, so I am going to The Breakfast Place to pickup her fav brunch and serve it to her in bed with a Mimosa. She has no idea...ssssshhhhh!

EDIT: Cooper is 19 months old today as well...Mimosa for him, too??? Nah!
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  20. breadnatty08

Ha, well it looks like we'll do some shopping downtown, but for clothes. I desperately need a new dresser but that requires a drive out to the suburbs which I definitely don't want to do. One of the local bars is having a party for the Eurovision Song Contest which apparently our friend is a huge fan of. We may make an appearance.
    Everyone have a great weekend!
    jmar likes this.
  21. breadnatty08

So sweet, Jmar! :D
    We loves us some mimosas as well. Preferably bottomless. ;):)
  22. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

My wife's birthday is tomorrow. Is it wrong for me to get her a phone?? She is using a Motorola Devour right now with scotch tape running down the side to hold the battery cover on
  23. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

I'm slowly convincing her to get the Nexus so we can beam. She still isn't over the size of it.
  24. AntimonyER

Hello all. A little family time this morning, plus the weekly grocery store run. I'm splitting my free time between here and hurricane blog. Sometimes I wonder if I should have done meteorology. My niece's birthday party is tonight, it's nice since my brother moved to only an hour a way, to see family a lot more often. (well my family, my wife's entire family lives closer than my brother does, haha)
  25. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I'm @ work... 2 more hours of teaching then two days off... phew. Looking forward to it.