• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Is there a quick and easy way to see what of your posts have been thanked? I know we get the notifications for liked posts, just curious to see which ones I've been helpful in?

Sure, go into your profile, and click on the statistics tab, and there is a link for ""Find all thanked posts by dreadnatty08."

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
Good morning all.

Pretty let down about the Devils game last night. Not giving up hope just yet, but there has only been one team to come back to win the Stanley Cup after being down 3 games and that was exactly 70 years ago. At least it was a good run and this was definitely the Kings year so good for them.

Pretty chilly in NJ today - not sure where this weather is coming from.

Upvote 0
Well, folks, don't lose hope. The Android 4.0.4 update to build IMM76 is continuing to roll out from Verizon. My phone got the update shortly after midnight. I was heading to bed when I decided to check yet again for the update. Having experienced a long chain of "Your system is up to date messages," I really expected nothing. To my surprise, the update was available. Now I was stuck: I had to stay up and let it update.

The update took longer than I remember the 4.0.2 update from the day I got the phone. IIRC, the download was 39.8MB.

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
Good morning everybody!

PAGE 300! Already! Just 6 months after opening the Watering Hole we're already knocking on the door of 15,000 posts! :eek:

Get ready, BB: the honor, I believe, has been ceded to you :)
I'm honored!
Yeah, Chief, as much as I'd love to take post 15K, I will gladly cede it to BB. :)
Also, just loaded up B38. Restoring apps now, ready to give it a whirl!
Thanks!
Morning everyone! Just took my annual requalification tests this morning and passed them all so I'm good for another year!

Congrats!!

Upvote 0
:)

0605-jersey-shore-kings-getty-2.jpg

Upvote 0
I think this is only in Los Angeles, but has anyone seen or heard about Cirque du Soleil: Iris? Or in general has anyone been to any Cirque shows? The wife and I haven't been and are trying to decide on that in LA or Les Miserables in San Fran on our trip.

I have been to Zarkana by Cirque and went to see a show they made into a special movie showing. Both were good but the newer shows seem to get away from the intense acrobatics and try to tell a story through many mediums like mime, drawing in sand, lyrical type dancing...
I also went to see Le Reve in Vegas which was done by one of the original producers of Cirque. That was amazing and I'd send anyone to it.
I saw Les Miserables in NYC when I was 17 and it is one of the most amazing shows ever.
So my vote goes for Les Mis.

Reactions: MSUgEEk
Upvote 0
I think this is only in Los Angeles, but has anyone seen or heard about Cirque du Soleil: Iris? Or in general has anyone been to any Cirque shows? The wife and I haven't been and are trying to decide on that in LA or Les Miserables in San Fran on our trip.

We saw Les Mis a couple years ago at a great local theater. Highly recommend. Wife saw it in NYC when she was younger and said our more intimate show was better.

I have been to Zarkana by Cirque and went to see a show they made into a special movie showing. Both were good but the newer shows seem to get away from the intense acrobatics and try to tell a story through many mediums like mime, drawing in sand, lyrical type dancing...
I also went to see Le Reve in Vegas which was done by one of the original producers of Cirque. That was amazing and I'd send anyone to it.
I saw Les Miserables in NYC when I was 17 and it is one of the most amazing shows ever.
So my vote goes for Les Mis.

I saw a Cirque show years ago in Disney IIRC. Last month I saw Les Mis. If I had my choice between the two, go with Les Mis.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones