• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Wow, I was going through withdraws for a bit here. Good to have my AF fix back :D

Thought I would give you all an update on the razr situation. Right now it looks as if the router firmware update has helped. Battery is pretty much where I left it last night. So, another day of normal use, I should have my answer if I am keeping the thing. I also heard ICS could be coming "soon" which probably means after Jellybean (you know, in motorola / verizon speak)

Upvote 0
Greetings, peeps!

I am working from home, recuperating from my neutering. To all those who told me it was not painful and just a bit of discomfort, well, you should know you suffer from selective amnesia.

lost-marbles-721521.jpg

Do you have the frozen peas strategically placed while delicately balancing your laptop on your knees? Trying to get a visual here, help a sister out. :p

Glad you survived...hope the swelling and pain are gone quickly!

Upvote 0
Chief...never knew such ceremonies existed. I think it would be very neat to attend one of those. Always knew the 14th was Flag Day as my birthday coincides with it.

Contact the nearest Veterans organization: AMVETS, American Legion, Disabled American Veterans, Veterans of Foreign Wars. If there is such a ceremony in your area, they will most assuredly know about it. And tell them Isaid you're invited! :)

Reactions: MSUgEEk
Upvote 0
Do you have the frozen peas strategically placed while delicately balancing your laptop on your knees? Trying to get a visual here, help a sister out. :p

Glad you survived...hope the swelling and pain are gone quickly!

Holy poo! I just almost tripped from laughing so hard at that visual!!

Han - frozen corn works too!!

Upvote 0
lol

Yes, I'm alternating between frozen peas and frozen corn, actually. I'm not in too much pain now, except I feel like I got kicked in the jewels about 5 times.

The worst part was yesterday when the needles went in to inject the numbing liquid. Then it felt like they were pulling out spaghetti strands from my testicles. After they stitched me up and I got dressed, I felt terrible cramps in my abdomen and lower back the rest of the day. My wife was very sympathetic, but basically told me "That's what I feel like every month."

Now I'm alternating between working for 15 minutes at a time and lying down to rest. They prescribed me some Norco, which is pretty heavy duty. I'm kind of swimming right now.

But yes, the marbles are hurting. The whole genital area is in shock actually.

Upvote 0
Han, those pain meds are ballin'... because the pain can definitely make you testy. I hope you don't go nuts limping around the house. Hit the sack and relax.

;)

EDIT: WOW, thanks Anti for pointing it out! I had NO IDEA this was my FOUR THOUSANDTH POST! Thanks to everyone for the great ride it's been so far! :D

Upvote 0
Reactions: Gandalf7
Upvote 0
Uploading clips right now. First one of the first funnel cloud that we saw.

Edit: A couple quick pics:

The funnel cloud: Allan Jeffers (slitherjef) : #COwx tried to post this earlie...

And a radar image of the outflow boundary: Allan Jeffers (slitherjef) : Check out this outflow boundary...

And the video #1 (while the other uploads) Funnel Cloud (Bennett, Co, 6/15/12) - YouTube

But where are the flying cows?;)

Very envious. Always wanted to see a twister but we don't get them on the West Coast.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones