Hahaha Funny offer

Last Updated:

1. crewchief227

crewchief227 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I had a friend text me and offer me a used Blackberry bold as a straight trade for my EVO. Hell new with a contract they are only $149 out the door. When I said no that I would need some serious cash or trade for my 10 day old EVO and that is when he offered me a shotgun or anything in his house. Heck he probably would have given me his first born for my phone being they are still sold out everywhere, I think even if someone even offered me the $325 cash that I paid for mine out the door I wouldn't do it being how hard it is to get your hands on one around here. They are still sold out everywhere within a 100 mile radius so my sprint dealer has told me because I was looking for my gf.

Advertisement
  2. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Umm totally available on the website, via Telesales, at Best Buy, and Radio Shack.

Sprint - Define Region

3. crewchief227

crewchief227 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There are some people like me that don't have any credit cards and I pay for everything in cash. So I ment physically being able to walk into a store and walk out the same day. I am one of those people that can't stand the wait for delivery when buying online. Also I have had my parents victimized by identity theft on their debit card so I don't even use one myself. I guess I am just an old fashioned brick and porter guy that have to be able to physically touch and feel whatever I buy before doing so.

4. gabbott

gabbott Well-Known Member

If you don't have a spending limit on your Sprint account, you can order it through the website and have it added to your sprint bill and they ship overnight.

5. bvbull200

bvbull200 Banned

Brick and mortar

6. J03

J03 Well-Known Member

The very slight risk of identity left is a risk I would take to continually save 20-50% on everything I buy online instead of a brick and mortar.

7. Oddball

Oddball Well-Known Member

With no credit to your name how could one actually get a decent spending limit with Sprint?

CC theft doesn't concern me at all. I track what I do every month and anything I can't account for gets rejected.

8. gabbott

gabbott Well-Known Member

Just be a customer for a while and pay the bill on time.