• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hard reset?

Teris

May 5, 2010
I'm considering a hard reset because my phone's bluetooth will not connect with my car and I've tried everything else. Can someone please tell me the steps? What, if anything, can I do to save the apps I've downloaded (all my apps are free)? What is the best way to backup photos, videos, etc.? Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, my phone will connect to my other car, but not my new car. I have un-paired and re-paired it several times. It will pair, but won't connect for any length of time or download my contacts.

I've heard that some people have had problems connecting to this particular car, but there are also several people who have not had problems at all. So I'm thinking that maybe a reset will work. If you have any more insights, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones