• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello i am new here

i am truely scared to unlock my bootloader on my htc inspire 4g att . they keep telling me i will loose all my data and my warranty will be void . how do i do this ? some one please help.

Welcome to the forums, jefferybreeze. :)

Here's a link for you, it will take you to the HTC Inspire 4G sub-forum area, which is populated with hundreds of Inspire users who know all about that device and its bootloader, etc:

HTC Inspire 4G - Android Forums ;)

Upvote 0
i am truely scared to unlock my bootloader on my htc inspire 4g att . they keep telling me i will loose all my data and my warranty will be void . how do i do this ? some one please help.
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you make the best choice for you. Keep in mind: Rooting your phone isn't a necessity but rather a personal choice. And yes, rooting voids warranty.

Thanks for joining the forums. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones