• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help restarting phone please!

calebd

Lurker
Jun 25, 2011
so my android lg thrive i downloaded metro ui cause i liked the style i tryed to add double tile now it saysorry! the application Metro UI (process chrisman.android.home.metroui.stable) has stopped unexpeadtly, please try again i keep force closing it messed up so i thought i was on sd i formated it and it wasnt :/ its in my phone and i cant get to setting but where part is i can get messaging and reply but they have to send me one first same with call but i cant go to home which means i cant go to menu so im stuck and i tryed rebooted it will all that hold android power button and volume down button it just turns my phone on and i cant get so setting to format phone storage and i need help so please please please someone help me should i take it to at&t to clean up or is there a way to do it myself :rolleyes:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones