• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

YvesMH

Lurker
Nov 29, 2012
Hello everbody, I am new on this site. I am from Niger (west Africa), I have just bought an android tablet Arnova 7bG3 and I would like to learn a lot about it. I have a problem of internet connection. I dont understand what means 3G ready. Do I need to have a USB dongle? Which kind of dongle? The only port I have on my tablet is small. Thank you so much to answer me and guide me. Regards.

Welcome to the site.

3G is a service provided by a carrier that allows you to have internet service from them. So if your tablet office this feature, you have 2 options, you can use your tablet with WiFi connection of your choosing, or you can pay for a 3G plan from a carrier and use their internet service, hope this explains it. Cheers.

3G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones