• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hi im dave the dork, and im a recovering idiot!

diklxik

Lurker
Jan 24, 2013
How's that for my intro!

And being old well its a ????? You'll see when it comes!

But since I hardly had a choice of posting, I rather tried searching first but Noon!

It suggested strongly to post so forgive my sarcasm or not!

I came because the experience im having with my DROID X is starting to suck, its my second rooted smart phone and overall I've loved them both. (My first was the DROID A833) and it worked great also at first but eventually had issues not exactly the same but issues.

Ok my DROID X is flashed to cricket from Verizon and of corse rooted.

Now after a few months of use I found what I thought to be a problem or two partly just operator error, even the shop that rooted it didnt find what I later did with it not downloading

(I need to mention the plan im on is with cricket with a $35dollar basic deal providing unlimited nationwide talk n text. No data)

But I get use of the internet regardless and where I live or anywhere around town I can go online just off my cell signal.

I've logged onto a families wi-fi but it didnt work very well.

Now currently my trouble is using the keypad entering txt it gets hyper active and rapid repeats letters and my screen gets temperamental moving it around scrolling, sometimes it wont move then it screams to the up or down position all over the place?

Is it some sort of virus or what?

How can I reclaim operation consistently with it, its pretty regular just typing this I hit several double n triple letters and wrestle with the screen a bit?

Any help?

And ps I would not have posted such a winded waste of a post if it would have just let me explore the threads first without demanding me not to be shy and thread up and post!

So please excuse and help me, thanks breaux

Welcome :wavey: to the site

below I will direct you to your device forum, for proper help and support, cheers.

clear.gif
Motorola Droid X
Sub-Forums:
subforum_old.gif
Droid X - Tips and Tricks ,
subforum_old.gif
Droid X - Accessories ,
subforum_old.gif
Droid X - Support and Troubleshooting ,
subforum_old.gif
Droid X - All Things Root

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones