how do i hook my samsung galaxy tablet to my computer.?Support

1. kaytlyn

kaytlyn New Member

I have boughten a Samsung Galaxy Tablet from WirelessWave Canada about a month ago.
    I have the usb cord, and I dont know how to hook my tablet up to my computer to put my music onto my tablet from my computer.
    Please someone help me.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, kaytlyn. :)

Assuming you have the 7 inch version of the Galaxy Tab, and a Windows computer, download and install the Galaxy Tab drivers for Windows (Vista? 7? XP?) first.

http://downloadandroidfiles.com/files/get/IwAZDRwKZz/gt-p7510-usb-driver-v1-3-2360-0-escape.exe

Once that is done, make sure USB Debugging is selected in menu > settings > applications > development, then connect the USB cable from the bottom of your Tab (the wide port/connector) to the USB jack on your computer.

You'll be prompted to select "charge only" or "move files," some such wording.. select the "files" one. ;)
  3. jetfoi

jetfoi Member

how about if you are doing this on a mac?
  4. glussier

glussier Member

Install Samsung kies for MAC. You can get this software on the Samsung website.
  5. jetfoi

jetfoi Member

thanks!
  6. shaf1992

shaf1992 New Member

Hello everyone,I have a Samsung galaxy tab gtp1000 and its a Vietnam edition,I have problems with connecting it to the pc in Kies mode,can anybody help me with a solution for it ?