how to download music from my pc to sd card

1. crashem

crashem New Member

Hi guys just bought the evo a week ago and would like to download my music from my folders on my pc to the sd card. have been looking on this forum for about one and half hours cant find it. thanks
    Also should I make a folder for music on the sd card first

Advertisement
    :
  2. Its really not that hard. Connect phone via usb, select Disk Drive mode on the phone. When your card pops up on the pc, open it, and make a new folder called Music, or whatever you want to call it. Now drag and drop the mp3 files from your pc's music folder to the card's music folder.
  3. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

or get the new Winamp Beta on your PC and put the Winamp App on your Evo and do it wirelessly :)
  4. Dmclingerman

Dmclingerman New Member

Have a Droid2 global (newbie user) and can't figure out how to transfer music via the drag/drop. My PC is recognizing the USB cable and I chose "USB mass storage", but now it says no SD card detected when I do have an SD card. I keep hearing about "mounting" an SD card. The settings that are "lit" are "Unmount SDCard (does that imply the SD card is mounted?). My "Format SD card is not lit. I'm confused. Seems the Droid2 global is abit more complex than the Evo.
  5. xefe

xefe Well-Known Member

when you connect to your PC a option box pops up on your phone, make sure you select disk drive. Then it is as simple as drag n drop/copy n paste