• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy little green robot

Hey all!

I've been a loyal iPhone user since the 3G and loved the crap out of it. With the announce of the iPhone 4, I was very excited and ready to make my purchase...until Apple decided to assume all their customers were morons. I have almost no problem with an antenna issue, I do have a problem with arguably the most powerful company in the world that it's a problem with me, rather than the hardware.

Faced with the decision of getting a new phone, I got hit with the fact that $70-$80 worth of apps were going to be unusable. I didn't this to happen again, so I asked another forum what to do, and got a great answer: if you use an Android capable phone, it will run your apps that you already purchased on another Android phone. This alone has made me a huge Android fan.

So, unless something big happens at tomorrows Apple press conference, I will be owning a shiny new Samsung Captivate. These forums have been great so far, and while I'm sure there's a rude fanboy or two, these forums seem like they're used by genuinely helpful and nice people.

:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones