• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am sending back my EVO ...

So this guy can't say anything without being belittled and berated? All he is doing is expressing his opinion, I remember before EVO came out there were countless posts exactly like his.

What a sad forum this is becoming.

I agree, if you dont want to read this thread you're more than welcome to skip it. I come here to read others comments and post some of my own, thats kinda what threads/forums are for..

Upvote 0
So this guy can't say anything without being belittled and berated? All he is doing is expressing his opinion, I remember before EVO came out there were countless posts exactly like his.

What a sad forum this is becoming.

Can't say anything? Seriously? Sure we can skip over posts that do not interest us, but should we have to skip over a post that contains no opinion other than "this phone looks sweet?" If everyone that thought a device looked sweet or looked shitty posted a new thread just to state that, this forum would be unreadable.

To give information, ask questions, or to give any substantial opinion is what, I believe, forums are for. Perhaps I'm alone on this, but this thread served ZERO purpose. If you say that it was his opinion, then I'm also adding my opinion. Can I not say anything without being belittled and berated?

Reactions: Adrift
Upvote 0
Can't say anything? Seriously? Sure we can skip over posts that do not interest us, but should we have to skip over a post that contains no opinion other than "this phone looks sweet?" If everyone that thought a device looked sweet or looked shitty posted a new thread just to state that, this forum would be unreadable.

To give information, ask questions, or to give any substantial opinion is what, I believe, forums are for. Perhaps I'm alone on this, but this thread served ZERO purpose. If you say that it was his opinion, then I'm also adding my opinion. Can I not say anything without being belittled and berated?

I love how these threads, sharing information between tech lovers, somehow force everyone to defend themselves lol. Next time I have a comment about a phone being sweet, I will just tell my wife about it and not share it on a forum that is dedicated to the device. I did not mean to start a nerd war with my opinion, sorry. Everyone back to your cubes.

Reactions: wodin6
Upvote 0

I'm not gonna start into this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones