• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I dont understand?

thfc1799

Jun 3, 2010
Just got the evo and I dont understand something...

When I was going through the initial loading screen it asked me if I wanted to sign into facebook for friendstream... I did that, and half expected it to put all of my friends into my phonebook (think palm pre) However when i go into people... it only has 5 people in there? I don't get it?

If you want all of your Facebook friends to show in your contacts, go to People-->Menu-->View. There's check boxes for a bunch of stuff, including Google/Gmail and Facebook. Select the ones you want to show in "People". Can also select to only show people that have phone #'s listed.

Took me a while to figure that out. When I first set my phone up it automatically added everyone to my contacts. Then I did a reset later and it lost all of it, had to play around to find those options.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones