• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Insufficient storage"

alexoxo

Lurker
Mar 5, 2012
SO, I've been trying to download an app
(blip.me ) SEVERAL times. (It says it works for both iphones AND android, however I'm the only one with an android and can't download..) It says "insufficient storage available". I've deleted many apps, pictures, mesages, etc. It still says it.
I'm not sure if it's a mistake on the app, or if I need to upgrade to an SD card with higher storage..
Has this happened to anyone?
If so, did you fix it and how???
Please help. :[

SO, I've been trying to download an app
(blip.me ) SEVERAL times. (It says it works for both iphones AND android, however I'm the only one with an android and can't download..) It says "insufficient storage available". I've deleted many apps, pictures, mesages, etc. It still says it.
I'm not sure if it's a mistake on the app, or if I need to upgrade to an SD card with higher storage..
Has this happened to anyone?
If so, did you fix it and how???
Please help. :[

So im guessing its saying your SD card has low storage?
Are your sure your actually able to move the app to your sd card?

Have you:
Tried a reboot?
Moved your previous apps you internal memory then tried to move Blip Me to your sd card?

Ive read on this site here
And i quote "The app has a very small footprint of around 4 MB, which is a boon since it has to be run from the phone instead of your SD card or other external storage device."

Upvote 0
Blip.me cannot be moved to an SD card.

It is a SMALL program so if you're getting insufficient storage notices then you either A) have a supremely small and/or full phone storage or B) your operating system is messed up somehow and is giving errors like that.

I have an android and have thoroughly tested Blip.me for the article previously mentioned, and I can assure you of these facts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones